LOUISIANA DAKOTA MEET. *IMPORTANT*

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 18:18:46 EST

Due to construction at the track. The first sat they will be open is March
3. They will be open on the Fri Nights of Feb. I think it'd be better to
race during the day. Also the admission fee for Sat is $15 since you race
for money and not just a trophy. The track will make provisions for the
club, we just have to let them know about a month in advance of the date. SO
if you were planningon going, hold off for another month. So the date will
be March 3,2001 at State Capitol Dragway.
Hope to c ya'll there.

Daniel

If you would rather race on a fri night, or have any imput, suggestions,
questions, please let me know.