Re: RE: DC says no go!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 12:59:00 EST

Speakin of the Hemi Dak, I think the semi-hemi 4.7 HO Dak will be right with
the SCed Lightnings. Think about it, in their regular versions, they are
running mid to high 14s, so, wit hthe HO option, it could theoritically put
em i the low 14s/high 13s. But, I think DC has to do one thing...... Offer
the 5 speed in the HO R/T! I think the Auto wwould only be able to turn mid
14s. Hope DC keeps the 5-speed as at least an option in the R/T.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
I love my old tech 5.9 Dak. :-)