RE: 4x4 tires (was: The most terrifying experience of my life...)

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 15:09:48 EST

Oh Boy! Does this mean another trip to Jon's? I sure hope I don't get the
flu this time while we're down there. :-( But I'm still confused as how
anything for my truck would be a present for you :-) But if you insist... I
don't mind getting mods for my truck on your birthday :-D So what else
would you like for my truck on your birthday? How about a nice lift to go
with the new tires? :-D

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd