2000 Dakota R/T Forsale

From: Chris Mangano (manganos@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 19:35:57 EST

Hello I am selling my 2000 Dakota R/T. I am located near Richmond, VA. It
is intense blue and a clubcab. Truck has 6500 miles on it. It does have
some mods on it: Powerdyne Supercharger (6 psi), MSD 6AL, MST BTM, Mopar
Performance Computer (flashed), 160 degree stat, 3922 Autolite plugs,
Flowmaster (40 series), window tint, clear corners; As far as the stereo the
mods are: Clarion Pro Audio 6375 head unit wired into the stock infinity
amp powering the 8 stock infinity speakers, USAcoustics 2100 amp driving a
MTX Thunderform with 2 - 10" MTX 6000 subwoofers. The truck has no
scratches, nicks, dents and has only seen rain 4 times and 1/4 of an inch of
snow (made me so mad haha). Asking price with all the modifications is set
at $21,900. I will take the supercharger and the MSD BTM off and sell it
for $20,000 and if it sells that way I will entertain selling the
supercharger and BTM by themselves. The truck came stock with: Sliding rear
window, heavy duty service group ( Bigger battery, transmission cooler, etc)
Infinity Sound system, alarm and I'm sure I'm not remembering a few other
things. Here are some links to pictures:

http://members.home.com/manganos/smallbackrt.jpg
http://members.home.com/manganos/msd.jpg
http://members.home.com/manganos/supercharger1.jpg
http://members.home.com/manganos/supercharger2.jpg
http://members.home.com/manganos/trucknhouse.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the truck but I'd like to get a 5 speed car
instead. One other note. The bed of the truck has never been used. No
scratches/dents or bedliner. We could work something out if you wanted a
line x or something.