RE: Re: Viperized Dodge Dakota

From: Bob H. (dakotacab@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 20:29:24 EST

Jay,
I was looking on your window sticker. It shows
something about a 3.55 axle ratio on the right side.
Does that mean it has a 3.55 or is that a generic
blurb about vehicle weight and towing with a 3.55?
Thanks,
Bob H.

--- "Woodruff, Jason P"

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm