Re: 2001 16" wheels....

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 23:30:40 EST

I've been looking at those myself for my 93. I think they'd look real good with
some 31's and a 2" lift on my 2WD CC. And like you said, a lot less
expensive... If anyone does this with an Gen II send some pics out, ok?

Mike S.
93 Dak

NVMYDakota@aol.com wrote:

> Damn I need to get me a set of these things, I did a little work in Photoshop
> and holy shit these things would look badass on ye ol dakota. I love the
> somwhat R/T style to them, but there 16" so tires aren't so ungodly
> expensive...
>
> Anyways does anyone have a '01 Dakota who needs some custom wheels (more over
> needs to sell the factory ones) I could really really use a set of these,
> adn I don't even want to price them from the factory! hehehe
>
> Greg
>
> PS they are 16" aren't they I could sware a durango with them at work said
> somthign R16... Maybe I am jsut nuts though... Oh well

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com