steering wheel pics, phones and paint

From: Giusto, Philip (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 02:06:42 EST

heh heh here in hawaii we get 500 anytime local and 500 nationwide weekend
minutes and voicemail for 39 per month. sounds good to me... my carrier is
voicestream

on the subject of the steering wheel photos... email me off line and i can
take some with my dig camera. what angles do you want?

finally, the paint question . . . i got hit with some spraypaint, well
overspray actually. i have tried the old fingernail, the clay bar, rubbing
compound and all to no avail. does anyone have any suggestions? are there
chemicals that dissolve spraypaint but leave the clearcoat and factory paint
intact? the AF color does NOT look good speckeled in white. the spots run
from the driver's door latch across the length of bed.

thanks
giusto
00 r/t cc

who's got a thunderform for sale??!!