Re: Re: R&D performance surplus part blowout

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 07:33:23 EST

In a message dated 1/3/01 7:05:32 PM EST, clhyer@hom.net writes:

<< Patrick, Thank you for your prompt response. I have some confusion when I
 visited the Magnecor web site over which part number I do need. I have a
 '99. I shall call them tomorrow and if the 65128 is what I need, I will be
 ordering a set.
 Thanks again,
 Cal Hyer >>

I believe that's the PN off the top of my head. I have sold several '99
customers these sets of wires... they're the correct ones for your
application, but Magnecor's catalog may have changed since... they were
ordered early last year.

ttyl
Patrick