Anyone in for a group pur..

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 11:00:07 EST

Hello all,
   I have a 93 and read about somebody who had a 2nd gen and put a 2 inch body lift on it. I have watched a couple of other people talk about doing the same thing. I would like to do it as well. I was just wondering about a group buy. If anyone has any info on how to do this I will do all the legwork. I would also like to know the brand I belive it was rough country (But not sure).

Please Feel free to E-mail me on or off the list.
henryrollins@springmail.com
Matt Tharp