RE: Re: RE: Mpegs of a 4.7/ Flowmaster

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 16:17:22 EST

Actually my Flowmaster does make one new noise. Sccccrrrrrraaapppe, as I
back out of the driveway.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't just pull off the tail pipe tip, I think
that's the only part that drags.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:51:00 -0800
From: "Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com>
Subject: DML: RE: Re: RE: Mpegs of a 4.7/ Flowmaster

Steve's right here. I had a similar intake set up a Steve on the same
engine. I recently changed the stock exhaust to a flowmaster 70 series and
notice little change in sound. Sounds mean at start up, stock at idle, and
stock at most RPM's. It only gets loud/different around 2000RPMs under
acceleration.