ABS and tires?

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:04:47 EST

Hello all,
   I know that there has been alot of talk about wheels and tires. I know I need a new set as well. But I would like to know about how this has effected you trucks. I worked at acura and we had all sorts of aftermarket wheel and tire sizes. I can not recall ever haveing an ABS light on because of this. I know that there are two diffrent types on the 2nd Gen daktoa. 4-wheel and the rear anto lock. I have the 4-wheel anti lock and was thinking about going from a 215/75/15 to a 31/10.5/15. But I do not want to loose the 4-wheel anti lock. Any help or past exp. whould be greatly app.

Thanks
Matt Tharp

P.S. I would like to thank Brett Forehand for bringing this to my att. I did not even think about this before.