Got the 2001 16X8 rim on tonight no have ?

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 21:35:01 EST

well a bang on the door and up I went and found 4 brand new 16X8 rims with
new 255/65/16 tire mounted and balanced. I ran back in and grabed my floor
jack and on they went. They look good but the tires are not wide enough. I
took off 275/60/15s and i noticed that the back spacing is less on the 16s
than the 15s and the tires are taller and set back under the flares so my
question is what would be a good tire to go to for the 16s to get the hight
and width back to or close to the same as the 275s. also does anyone need the
stock rubber from the 16s right now they have 0 miles on them I will be
getting new tires in the next 2 weeks.

Chris Lambert