RE: Tonno cover modifications?

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 09:22:22 EST

I have a soft tonneau that lifts. It really is a nice and I have received
several compliments on it. It is so much nicer to lift the cover to reach
something near the front of the bed instead of crawling under the cover.

I bought mine that way, but you should be able to "retro fit" your existing
cover to do this. It would be easier to do this with a snap style cover
instead of a j-hook cover. Search the internet and you will see people
selling these style tonneau covers. I can't remember the brand I have or
how much it costs. I can look it up if you are interested, but I bought it
local. However, it will take a while for me to respond to you since I get
the DML at work and this is Friday and I receive messages in digest mode.
If you want more info, drop me a line off the list.

Travis