Re: RE: v10 stang torque

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 12:29:51 EST

All things considered, the V10 is a big old dog from the HP and TQ ratings.
My small block has higher HP than the V10, and as far as TQ goes..well im
not real sure...but im guessing its pretty close to that if not higher.

Power to the small block baby!!!
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm