RE: Nissan S/C V6 and Tacoma

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 14:56:10 EST

Not power wise but in the gearing were the Toyota had to composite for the
lack of torque. Is it a TRUCK or CAR. This is were most Asian Manufacturer
seemed to bite it. Now since the 3.9 is leaving us and the 3.7 hemi is
coming, that Tacoma will find it even harder. May have to change the 4.32
gears for 5.12 Geo Tracker gears.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA