RE: 68MM TB

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 14:43:25 EST

Talked to the man with an engineering background in Flowmetrics Bruce
Bridges of F&B. He has already worked on this device and changed not only
the inlet flow but added a new stack on the stock version trying to correct
the idle problems. The TB looked very intimidating.

The F&B beta is not the final product but a testing version. The F&B TB will
be a billet version of the 4.7 TB that requires no honing, porting, or mods.
It is a complete TB ready to run. The final product may gain over 60
percent from the 65MM version.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA