Re: Radar Detectors

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 09:46:28 EST

My JUST ordered another Bel(l)? radar detector... I have on in my dak as
well... just get one that is remote mount (unless they are legal in your
area :) and you should have no problems... My detector has saved my butt
many times... but I have my Bel Tronics (if I got the name right) mounted
in my ash tray, and radar sensor behind the bumper, and lazer by the
mirror... Cops have never seen it when they have pulled me for other
things... (they illegal in VA)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91