Re: RE: Re: Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 13:37:55 EST

Hi Norah

I was planing on doing the whole thing (as much as can be done in the time
frame) starting in California during the first week in July.

We plan on taking a leasurly pace and if we don't finish, we'll hit it again
starting where we left off next year.

I hope you can come along (everyone is welcome). It's going to be great fun.

Patrick O'Day