Thunderform

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 18:17:39 EST

Brent,

   I have a Tform in my 97 and, yes, the rear seat does sit at a slight
angle.  If you try to sit back there, it isn't enough to make it
uncomfortable.  Considering how often I have people in the back l'm not too
worried.

Russ
97 318 4x4 black  auto SLT+ ith all the options Mopar PCM
5.5" Tuff Country suspension lift 3" body lift 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud
Terrain F&B stage II TB 14x3 K&N open element Gibson cat-back
Class IV hitch All decals except V8 removed Pace Edwards Roll Top
Doug Thorley Headers Rhino Lined Bed AE 117 15x8 wheels Amsoil fluids
 Mobil 1 Oil Dual Air Horns   Infinity Kappa components  Infinity Kappa
6.5"   Thunderform   Infinity Kappa 255a