Re: Spray in Bedliner Questions

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 23:55:01 EST

Bob, I have a Speedliner http://sprayon.net/ and am very happy with it. I
have had it for about 1 1/2 years, it is colored and closely matches my
truck (emerald green). I also park in the sun, I cannot tell of any fading
at this point. Mine cost $250 for over the rail, done in Macon, Ga. The
Speedliner may be one of the softer, more rubbery, spray ins. This is the
first spray in I've had, and I will use my truck for a truck.
Would I do it again? It was, and will be next time, the very first mod I do
to a new truck.
Would I use Speedliner again? At this point I have nothing bad to say about
it, so yes...
I recently put on an Extang Tonneau, no problems with that on top of the
liner.
Cal Hyer