Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 21:07:31 EST

I'm tempted as well, Norah. We could probably meet somewhere along the
way early on. If Josh went as well, he and I could meet here at my
place, and we could keep rolling to about Buffalo, then meet you on the
road on the way to Windsor?

We'd all miss Carlisle, though. Unless we timed it out such that we
drove straight from the trail to Carlisle, then to our respective
homes. That's some serious logistics.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------