Re: Aaagh! JBA install problems (thanks everyone)

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 21:12:40 EST

Thanks all who responded... my panic level is a bit lower now! ;-)

Guess I learned me to always double-check the wires, even if I'm "sure" I
got 'em right! Man, that truck sounded bad... ewww!

I'll get the y-pipe thing sorted out, it may take a couple of tries to get
those things on just so. But as my truck drives well again, there's no
emergency.

Thanks again!