Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 00:04:43 EST

I like the idea of two DML meets going on at once (East and West coasts). I
know I'm going to be heading down for Carlisle, so maybe us 2 wheel drive folks
can cover Carlisle and teh 4x4 folks will take over the west---ooh, I see
possible press coverage---

"The Dakota Mailing List, a 1200+ member group of proud Dodge Dakota owners have
taken over teh country from California to Pennsylvania. Reports pour in of Hells
Angels respectfully pulling over all northern interstates and highways as
caravans of beefy four wheel drive Dakota's pass by. And the small town of
Carlisle, PA is still trying to recover from riots that began after the annual
show gave all it's awards to more Dodge Dakota owners..." :)

Really though, if the DML folks can stick together at Carlisle, it'd be neat to
have a computer set up with real time updates of the Oregon Backcountry Trail
Ride...

ohhh, I dream big, don't I?;)

Mike S.
93 Dak
Will be in much better shape by Carlisle...

Andy Levy wrote:

> Forget "another great..." - this might be the ultimate DML trail ride!
>
> Norah Bleazard wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Come on everyone... LET'S ALL TRY TO GET ON THIS BANDWAGON and have yet
> > another great DML meet and trail ride.
> >
> > OH JON STEIGER!!!!!! Do you think your Ram would be up for this? :-) Sure
> > would be nice.
> >
> > TTYL,
> > Norah
> > current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> > current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> > RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> > previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
>
> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
> modesty, n.:
> Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com