Re: g-tech help

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 00:44:49 EST

If It was anything like the one I had to use tonight, slide the switch all
the way to the left, push the button when it sais "accel" and it will come
up with a "P 0"
when that is on, hold the button down, lean the unit back, or forward while
holding the button, that will increase the weight, or decrease it, the more
you lean it the faster it will count... (slightly lean it it'll count my 1's
:) after that, mount it on the windshield, get it level on the road you are
testing, and when you are ready, hit the button, it will say "go" and you
can leave any time (it'll start counting when you go)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91