Re: Compressed Air

From: Hugh Catlett (hcatlett@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 09:14:32 EST

Nah, nothing particular. I have a teeny-tiny compressor that runs off the
cigar lighter socket. Last Saturday I topped off my tires and it took about
an hour. I figured that I could use the compressor to charge the tank then
when I needed a volume of air, I would have it.
I found a "Freon Tank Conversion Kit" on eBay. Maybe I'll just buy it to
see how all this works. Thanks for your input.
PS -- I didn't know you could get a compressed air tank (from Wally-mart)
for only $30. I will check that out...