RE: Loose Window

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 12:02:37 EST

First off, before the flame wars begin, and I know they will begin, let me
say that I'm not against music of any type but when it starts destroying my
internal organs, let alone my hearing, I think it's time to stop and listen.
This isn't against Chris. It's for everyone out there with gigawatt music
systems and subwoofers. When I was a teenager I joined the crowd of loud
music listeners but found I couldn't take it for too long before it became
too irritating, especially at concerts. I do enjoy good music but at
reasonable decibel levels.

You've just heard what it's doing to Chris' truck. Just imagine what it's
doing to the rest of him. Where do you think your hearing will be when you
get to my age (51)? 50% of what it is now....at best. As for the rest of
your internal organs....they will have become detached from your system and
probably reside at (in) your feet. To each his own.....but when I hear you
coming down the street from a mile away.....<whew>!

My .02,
Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD