Re: Anyone have a MTX thunderform?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 12:25:18 EST

When I sold my thunderform and went full custom I found out, through my own
deductions, that the seat belts were probably to blame for the poor fit of
the thunderform. I think that if you'd be to loosen them, or remove them,
the thunderform would go into place better. Oh and like most of you mine
had the same 3 bolt and seat angle problems. Heck with my new boxes I
don't have a single bolt holding them in...

Chris