Fumoto Oil Drain Valve for 4.7L

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 19:12:49 EST

I will sell cheep a new Fumoto Oil Drain Valve for 4.7L. I think I paid $26
each and I want $15 for the one I have left.

I ordered and got two fumoto oil drain valves with nipples from their
websight. The application guid listed the same part for my Dak and my
Voyager. The application guide was wrong. the Dak is 14mm 1.5 pitch treads
and the Voyager is 14mm with 1.25 pitch threads. I got two for the Dak. Need
to sell one. I will mail it to you on the honor system in exchange for
$15.00. I don't want to mess with the distriibutor of the part over this.

Check out the web sight www.fumotovalve.com to see what it looks like. shure
makes changing oil on the 4.7 with with the skid plate a lot easier. I am
going to go back on line and order the right part tonight.

Patrick O'Day