Quad Cab speaker upgrades

From: Victor Carrola, Jr. (carrola@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 20:29:54 EST

I'm curious to know what other quad cab owners have done for stereo
upgrades. I am mostly interested in your speaker/amp/sub mods. The
quad cab is extremely efficient at utilizing the cab space. As a
result, you are more limited on space for amps, subs, etc.

I've already gone to 6.5 components upfront. I'd like to put a small
sub in the back somewhere, but I'm thinking it will need to be a box as
there is no room under or behind the seats. A buddy of mine gave me an
idea to cut the back doors a little and run 8" subs in the back door.

Let me know what you quad owners have done, pictures would be great.

Thanks.
Vic