Re: 2001 Dash removal

From: Victor Carrola, Jr. (carrola@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 20:31:14 EST

Bob,
The limit on my page is not voluntary. That is the first time it
happened. They have a set limit of how much traffic you get per month.
You can increase it by paying more. Honestly I am very disappointed in
this policy. I'm still on dial-up, so I hope to switch to DSL soon and
switch ISPs.

I am still fairly new to the DML, so I guess that's why I got so much
traffic.

I know Bernd uses the same ISP and his page is down, but he mentioned
some other explanation as to why it is down.