Re: Re: V-6 Towing??

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 00:24:34 EST

NO PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER. I have 93 V6 5-speed and my heaviest haul was a 20"
trailer loaded with firewood and 5 6-9' sections of telephone poles...(my scout
troop was never know for our knots, but NOONE beat our bonfires:) She handed
just fine in town, great on the interstate, and better than I thought she would
through a muddy field.

Mike S.
93 Dak V6 5speed CC 2WD

Baddakota@aol.com wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has used their V-6 Dakota to pull a car hauler? My
> dad has a 97 CC with a V-6 which I have used to move my trailer with my CC
> Dakota on it, just around in the driveway and to a freinds house just down
> the road. I was hauling it with a friends truck,which he just sold, and I was
> wondering if anyone thought the V-6 Dak would be up to the task of hauling
> more than its own weight 35 miles on the highway to the track? My trailer
> does have electric brakes so stopping is not a problem, just don't want to
> tare up the motor and trans from the strain.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com