Re: Twin Turbo 318 Dakota

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 01:06:06 EST

How are you going about custom fabbing all the exhaust/turbo manifolds up?
or are you running the turbos a little far away from the manifolds? I've
thought about a TT system for my truck (97 v6) but I don't have anything
really laid out yet.

If you don't mind, could you send me more information about this system.
like. type of turbos, engine management, fuel system.... etc...

I have these guys I just met that works at procharger (ATI prochargers) that
tell me they can put a s/c in my truck for about 2 grand. They're buying
the SB chevy charger kit and they're going to adapt the bracketry to make it
fit my dakota. I believe he said the price is 2000 (S/C and labor included,
but I could be wrong) I'm trying to find a lot of alternatives for forced
induction right now, and hey, maybe you could offer/make a TT kit for my
dakota. That'd be sweet...
-Dester