Re: 4x4 QC Spanks Lightning!!!!!

From: Cliff Watson (webmaster@lapdonline.org)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 11:41:04 EST

Hey Ed - there is this white ricer vehicle roaming around Burbank - I think
it is a Celica but I am not sure. It has "Going V8 Hunting" on its rear
(dented) bumper. I saw him at the corner of Tujunga and Glenoaks (Turning
S/B onto Glenoaks) when I was gassing up my Durango. By the time I got it
filled and out of the station I couldn't find him (takes a long time to
fill 25 Gal). If you see him - Spank him and then tell him he has a IB
Durango that wants a piece too!

Cliff
'01 CC SLT+ Patriot Blue V6, 4W ABS, 16" Wheels, Completely Stock.
'98 Durango SLT+ 5.9L, 3.92, Intense Blue, Chrome Grill, Quick D Air