Had a chance to spank a S-10 today and didn't!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 18:45:21 EST

After I left work today and was on my way home, I
pulled up to a stop light in the left lane and this
kid with a S-10 pulled up in the right lane. He kept
on revving his engine and got my attention. He
motioned forward. Now as I was inclined to follow
thru, I looked in all directions first and spotted a
black and white about 3 blocks down in a bank's
parking lot, aimed at our direction. When the light
turned green, he popped the clutch and laid down some
rubber and basically left me sitting. Then came on
the red and blues. It sure is sweet to know that you
should always look around first before you spank.
Besides a speeding ticket, I bet he got an unsafe
start and a reckless driving ticket(s) also. Oh well,
I think that I won in the long run.