2001 TB TCM Throttle cable.

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 18:40:57 EST

I did find another change over for those 4.7 owners.

I had broken the TCM throttle cable clip on one side that moves the throttle
spring along with the standard pedal cable. By taping it on one side and
then waiting for the part to come in. A Marine thing when it comes to make
an item work under the worst possible condition.

I did order a new one and found that the 2000 and 2001 was improved upon
based on how they clip worked versus the old slid clip on for 2000. The
Mopar part cost was 34.95. For those who are playing around with the
experimental new 68mm TB this is a good investment to purchased the 2001
versus the keeping the 2000 part.

The intake manifold is still the same for the 2001 as the 2000 version.

The MOPAR HO PCM is in the computer but no parts available as of yet. The
part guy is also waiting for a PCM since he owns a 4.7.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7 Hemi (beta I testing)
1999 Chevy (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going...going)