Re: Racing my truck-well,spanking with my truck!

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 19:59:00 EST

Good for you Will, how about those high RPM's. 5000 in first gear! 4700 in
second, didn't that feel great? Just watch your redline since you don't do
this that often. Keep doing this and you shouldn't have to worry about
carbon build up. JK. What all of a sudden came over you, because before
you wouldn't bring your engine over 2000 RPM.

TTYL
Jay