Re: Re: Truck Badges

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 21:43:10 EST

LOL,
    Aint auto insurance a wonderful thang! I have by the way decided to keep
my dual hooker euro tips, the autobody shop is going to make custom holes
for the exhaust. I hope to have the Roll-pan, Vtech covers and hidden
tailgate latch done all at once.....depending of course on any "outa pocket"
expense.
    I'll tell ya one thing my friend, with the dual catback I put on....you
won't believe the sound this sixer makes. She may not be as fast as an R/T,
but she looks mighty fine and sounds good too :-)

""Josh Stolarz"" <jstolarz@loa.com> wrote in message
> Am I going to recognize the truck the next time I see it? Roll pan, tips,
> badging, etc etc. Sounds like your cooking something up over there...
>
> Josh
> http://dakota.jumpautos.com
>
> ""Hoegen"" <hoegen@kersur.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone know where I can purchase fender badges?....not the V6 or
V8...but