RE: Racing my truck-well,spanking with my truck!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 09:45:54 EST

Ok, Bernd. Easy on the expresso!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Bernd D. Ratsch
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 5:35 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: Racing my truck-well,spanking with my truck!

Ok...that's it. Will's broken in his engine...c'mon buddy...no more Mr.
Nice Guy. ;)

See what happens when start pushin' the go-go pedal, ya get all crazy-like
and your blood turns to racing fuel...and you're fartin' Nitrous Oxide and
the smell of Alky or NitroMethane gets your nads pumpin' and chrome really
get yer nipples....WHOA....Uhhhhh....AHEM...oh damn, where'd that come from.
;)

(I really don't think the guy was runnin' a 125HP shot...if he was...it's
REALLY out of tune.)

Congrats Will...we'll convert ya yet... ;) Hehehehehe

- Bernd