RE: Truck Badges

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 10:36:58 EST

I had taken some pictures of V-8 emblems (chrome version) that are close to
the Hemi font I could get them. Which brand did I use? Believe or
not....the Toyota Tundra. They are large but different from any other one I
had seen. They even cover the holes on the fenders.

The cost of the Toyota badges are from 14.00 to 24.95 per badge, depending
on where you what to buy them.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA