Re: TSB #18-023-00, Rev. A. Re: Crit

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 14:50:00 EST

Crit, What exactly are you refering to when you said
"the new PCMs won't do me much good when (if) they're released for the 4.7.
Because you can't go back afterward" ??? Are you refering too a Mopar perf.
PCM, or the updated Flash from the TSB??? I realize once reflashed you can't
go back, but you can always swap your old PCM on right?? Are you having
Pinging problems now??? rough idle??? I had the rough idle when mine was
new, since then (22K now) I never have that problem, AND even with my Mike
Leach custom PCM with 5 degrees advanced timing I don't get any ping, never
tried 87 gas, I have tried 89 before, no ping.
I'd recommend Mike Leach, he can fine tune the PCM just like you want it,
whatever advance you want, or fuel curve increase, totally custom, and if you
don't like it, he'll put it back to stock and refund your money!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 4.7L 5 spd

In a message dated Tue, 9 Jan 2001 2:37:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Crit