Toronto DML meet?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 16:27:51 EST

Hi to all you salt-covered & frozen Daksters

I'm taking a few minutes away from my new computer ... been using
Partition Magic and putting on multiple operating systems ... no apps,
just op sys :-)

I'm wondering if any of you are interested in having a TO Dak meet
at Performance World. It's some time in Feb. but I don't have an exact date.
I hope that Pat Storey has a vendor's stall there again this year so that I can
get a 3000 stall converter from him.

Any interest out there?

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG