RE: Faulty "primary #1 coil" code on dak. MSD related?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 17:26:24 EST

Didn't need it (tach adapter) on mine. If you'll notice, Dester's original
note says he used red and black at one end; orange and white at the
coil...which is incorrect to begin with. Before we throw him from the
frying pan into the fire, let's get the original instructions correct first.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD