Re: Pulling Codes

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 17:29:49 EST

Chris,
My truck is the same way. The tonneu I got from you only helps .5mpg.
I think it might be the larger tire's. My mileage has been about the same
ever since I bought it. I went on a trip this weekend and @ 65 only got
15mpg
on average it got around 13.5 on the trip all hi-way. Also your topper
could add enough weight to brig down your average. oh and the bikes and the
kayak and the dog and the ol'lady ect..........what kind of mileage did you
gain w/ the valve caps?
Hop.
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...