RE: RE: intro

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 23:06:13 EST

Well hi. I live near Columbus too. Where about are you? I'm in
Reynoldsburg.
Sound like a great truck. What color? Keep in touch, I don't want to ruin
the info but there are a couple other guys around here who are planning a
meet in the coming months. Info will become available soon :)

BTW keep an eye out for a yellow streak, that would be me:)

TTYL
Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual