Re: mightyMike pulled over again

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 21:02:08 EST

Please define TOO LOW. I see trucks every day in central Texas that cant be
more than 1 inch frame to ground. They can't go over any speed bumps and the
police around here don't even look up. They have wheels and tires sticking 1
foot outside the fenders too. We are a state inspection station and the rules
don't mention ground clearance or wide tires. They do make us measure the
window tint with a electronic gadget and check the fuel caps to make sure they
don't leak gas fumes into the environment!!!