Re: 2wd lift link

From: Kevin (kvieth@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 09:43:48 EST

This is the same lift kit you can buy from rough country direct. The only
thing is, I checked with them & they dont make a lift for the rear. In jc
whitney it says the rear lift is rear axle blocks & ubolts, this wont work
on the 2wd because the axle is on top of the leaf spring, this would lower
the rear. I bought the front spacers direct from rough country for 75.00 +
shipping & bought longer rear shackles from local parts store for approx
15.00. I think the whole kit (which wont work on the rear) is 109.00 +
shipping from jc whitney.

Kevin
93 5.2 cc 2wd auto