Re: EGR valve

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 01:34:53 EST

Yep they sure do. On my 92, its on the left side of the engine, slightly to
the right and back of the left side valve cover.... that tube that comes off
of your exhaust manifold and goes into your intake "beer keg" intake
manifold is part of it. The tube will go into the manifold with a grey
saucer looking thing above it and some black vacume lines coming off of it
connected to a simular looking BLACK saucer thing with vac lines and an
electrical connection....

TJ