Re: Re: Re: y2k-hemi spanks Audi TT, ATTN STeve Ekstrand

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 23:33:17 EST

BTW-I forgot to mention that CalClub (The Los Angeles region of SCCA---
www.solo2.com ) is having an invasion of Dakotas.

Gary Pinkley started it with his Hotchkis testbed Regular Cab V6. That
truck rocks and Gary is a GREAT driver as well.

I've become a regular. I'm even serving on the executive board now which
is sort of scary for a newbie. I'm be running the Saturday practice as
well as the Sunday race at Hollywood Park this weekend.

Jim Harmon is starting to play in his throughly scary DACUDA. I hope to
see him this coming weekend as he begins the test and tune process to make
that monster a racer.

Sam Parthemer has run in San Diego and came up last December to run our
event at California Speedway. Jay Woodruff watched an event and snapped
some nice pictures then dove in himself and ran December, I hope to see him
out this coming Sunday at Hollywood Park.

We've had a couple more Daks show up to root us on, but wouldn't run
themselves. I think we'll get them to come play before long. It's just
too addicting.