Re: Re: getting an owners manual

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 00:13:09 EST

I'm not really worried. Competition is what keeps us going. It o't take long
for our Daks to be able to fit something to keep up with any new "super"
Cherokees or the like. And it's still just an internal combustion engine. As
much as it's advanced in the past 25 years, it'
s still the same basic design as what those German brothers came out with 125
years ago...

Mike S.
93 Dak
I'm gonna keep until it dies, but i WILL put a 5.7 hemi in it when they come
out :)

Chuck Robbins wrote:

> I have seen them on eBay, but they don't currently have one for a '99.
> Other than that, no clues :-(
>
> --
> Chuck Robbins
> '99 Dakota Sport
> www.intense99dak.com
>
> > A friend just got a 1999 Dakota SLT and it did not have a owners manual.
> Does
> > anyonne on the list have one or can tell me where to get one.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Chris

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com