RE: Billet vs. Stock Dyno Sheet

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 08:20:12 EST

>From what Bruce said...the end of this month. I'll be running some dyno
tests on them as well (comparing them to the Magnum Performance SB-250).

My "MAP Adjuster" boxes are being finished this week and will be shipped to
5 people this weekend for final testing. Once the results are back (bugs,
tweaks, etc.) i'll be finalizing them and putting them into their final
resting home (cool looking custom boxes).

- Bernd